1. Copyrights, etc.
Unless otherwise specified, the copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights to and in the whole information, documents, images, programs and other items (collectively the "Documents, etc.") provided in the Site are owned by the Group unless otherwise specified, and are protected by copyright laws, treaties, and other laws of each country. Documents can be viewed and printed for non-commercial and personal purposes only. Any other uses or any other acts (including reproduction, modification, analysis, public transmission, transfer, lending, licensing or use for commercial purposes) are prohibited by laws and require prior written permission from the Group. However, if there is a separate provision in individual documents, etc., the provision shall apply.
For personal use, please display, duplicate, print, etc., on the assumption that it will not be used in an environment where it can be viewed by a third party or used for commercial purposes. Provided, no modifications are allowed. However, if conditions are presented separately, those conditions shall take precedence.
2. Prohibited Actions
The following actions are prohibited when using the site operated by the Company.
- Any action that infringes or may infringe on the property or privacy of a third party or the Group.
- Any action that causes or may cause loss or damage to a third party or the Group.
- Any action that violates or may violate public order and morals.
- Any criminal act, or action that leads or may lead to the commission of a crime.
- Any false declaration or notification such as registering another person's e-mail address.
- Any business activities, actions for the purpose of business, or any such preliminary actions.
- Any action that damages the reputation or trustworthiness of a third party or the Group.
- Use or provision of harmful programs such as computer viruses, or any action with such potential.
- In addition, any action that violates or may violate laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Other actions that the Group determines to be inappropriate.
The Group strictly prohibits links to this website from the following:
- Websites that contain content that slanders or damages the credibility of the Group.
- Any sites that contain (potentially) illegal content that is offensive to public order and morals, or sites of organizations whose activities are (potentially) aimed at such content.
The content of third party websites linked to or from this website (hereinafter "Linked Sites") is the responsibility of the respective third parties. Use of the Linked Sites shall be subject to the terms and conditions of use set forth by each Linked Site. The Group is not responsible for the content of Linked Sites or for any damages resulting from the use of Linked Sites.
4. Handling of personal information
5. Handling of e-mails and e-mail forms
Please note of the following. The Group pays close attention to every detail on the Website. However, this does not mean that the Group makes warranty of any kind for the credibility or security of the Website and that the Group is liable for any damage resulted from the use of the Website or information therein by users. The Group may change or delete information on the Website, or suspend or cease operation of the Website without prior notice. Also, the Group is not liable for any failure for any reason whatsoever caused by change or deletion of information and suspension or cessation of operation of the Website .
7. Governing law